Having both grown up in the business, John Jr. and Mike bring more than 80 years of combined experience and knowledge to the company. Equally skilled in the home comfort trade, our entire team maintains the highest standards for professionalism, integrity and quality workmanship. Whether installing a new furnace, repairing a humidifier, setting up zone controls or adjusting a few dampers, our installation and service teams demonstrate extensive practice and know-how, as well as the utmost dedication to customers’ home comfort needs. We pride ourselves in providing the best service available anywhere, and it truly shows.
After all, manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws provide only our minimum standards.
The ServAssure 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee ensures that we go above and beyond. Our NATE-certified installation and service technicians are factory trained, courteous and on call 24/7. Most importantly, we treat your home as if it was our own and use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment available.
Last but definitely not least, John Cipollone Inc. values its ties to the community and is proud to participate in various local events, team sponsorships, church activities and youth programs.
- The Green Fleet is a Clean Fleet.
- Independent and locally owned for sixty years.
- Carrier dealer for over 40 years.
- Specializing in residential systems since 1953 – many long term employees.
- We use only the most reliable, high quality, energy efficient equipment available.
- Installation and service technicians are factory trained with continuing NATE certification.
- Well groomed, courteous, uniformed technicians on call 24/7.
- Friendly knowledgeable people answer our phone.
- Most emergency repair parts stocked on our trucks or in our warehouse.
- Complete equipment and service history for each customer.
- Our systems are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our comfort consultants are always available.
- Special care taken to protect your home during installation and service, we treat your home as if it were our own.
- Manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards.
- Custom fabricated ductwork in our own shop.
- We take full responsibility for your system, you sit back and relax.
- Our financial strength allows us to offer several financing programs.
- Our company is committed to saving energy.
- Bonded and Insured.
- Pennsylvania Contractor #1900
- Participates in community, team sponsorships, and youth programs.