April 30, 2017
Call Us Today!
Is your water heater more than 10 years old?
Then it is time to think about replacing it!
At John Cipollone Inc, we recommend replacing your water heater every 10 years – especially if it is located in a finished basement, upstairs closet, or any place where a sudden leak could do expensive damage to your home and possessions.
If your water heater is showing signs of rust or already leaking slowly, the time to act is now!
You will save between $100 and $250 when you choose us to replace your water heater by April 30. Call 610-446-7877. You’ll get …
- A choice of gas, electric, oil, and tankless water heaters from Bradford White.
- A 6 year warranty on all Bradford White gas, electric, and oil water heaters.
- A 12 year warranty on the heat exchanger for all Bradford White tankless water heaters.
- A 2 year warranty on parts and labor for all water heaters.
- A 2 year unconditional money back guarantee on all water heaters.
We’ll help you select the best water heater for your home and family. We carry many new energy-saving models that are more efficient than the older water heaters many people have in their homes.
There are other signs that it may be soon time to replace your water heater. If your hot water is not as hot as it used to be or if there is a rusty tint to your hot water, you may need a new water heater.
For more than 60 years, our family has been providing superb work and outstanding service to families in your neighborhood. We look forward to doing business with yours!
Call us today at 610-446-7877. Remember, depending on the water heater you choose, you will save between $100 and $250 if you buy by April 30. Act now!