In August 1953, John Cipollone Sr. founded a local oil heating and fuel oil business in Havertown, Pennsylvania. Six decades later, that company, John Cipollone Inc., is still going strong, having evolved into a home comfort sales and service organization dealing in the latest and most advanced oil, gas and electric heating/cooling products. Now in the hands of John’s sons John Jr. and Mike, and daughter Lisa, the family business continues to operate in and around Havertown. Having recently welcomed to the team Mike’s son, Matthias, the company is now in its third generation.
Equipped with state-of-the-art dispatch technology and an unshakeable commitment to customer satisfaction, our staff of caring professionals is always here to keep your family comfortable. In more than 60 years of operations, one thing that has never changed and will never change is our enthusiasm for doing the best job possible. John Cipollone Inc. is proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. In fact, Cipollone’s partnership with Carrier dates all the way back to 1968.
The Factory Authorized Dealer distinction represents a dealer who embodies excellence – who delivers on the promise day in and day out. It represents a set of standards and integrity the dealer honors and the consumer will trust. We are proud to call ourselves a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer!
Whether installing a new furnace, repairing a humidifier, setting up zone controls or adjusting a few dampers, our installation and service teams demonstrate the extensive practice and know-how, as well as the utmost dedication to customers’ home comfort needs. We pride ourselves in providing the best service available anywhere, and it truly shows.
After all, manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws provide only our minimum standards
The ServAssure 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee ensures that we go above and beyond. Our
Last but definitely not least, John Cipollone Inc. values its ties to the community and is proud to participate in various local events, team sponsorships, church activities and youth programs.
- The Green Fleet is a Clean Fleet.
- Independent and locally owned for sixty years.
- Carrier dealer for over 40 years.
- Specializing in residential systems since 1953 – many long term employees.
- We use only the most reliable, high quality, energy efficient equipment available.
- Installation and service technicians are factory trained with continuing NATE certification.
- Well groomed, courteous, uniformed technicians on call 24/7.
- Friendly knowledgeable people answer our phones.
- Most emergency repair parts are stocked on our trucks or in our warehouse.
- Complete equipment and service history for each customer.
- Our systems are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our comfort consultants are always available.
- Special care taken to protect your home during installation and service, we treat your home as if it were our own.
- Manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards.
- Custom fabricated ductwork in our own shop.
- We take full responsibility for your system, you sit back and relax.
- Our financial strength allows us to offer several financing programs.
- Our company is committed to saving energy.
- Bonded and Insured.
- Pennsylvania Contractor #1900
- Participates in community, team sponsorships, and youth programs.