The Cipollone Anti-Virus Package
The Coronavirus has effected everyone, and we have been thinking about how we can help. Through the collaborations of your experts at John Cipollone’s, as well as Aprilaire and Air Scrubber, we have designed several different packages that will actively clean your home 24/7 to GREATLY reduce the chance of a virus living in your home.
We are combining the Aprilaire 1610 Filter with the Air Scrubber by Aerus to give you the Cipollone Elite Anti-Virus 2020 Package! We are also offering the ULTIMATE Package with Air Ventilation Control System, and the Deluxe Package with the Aprilaire 700 Humidification System:
The Elite Package: Air Scrubber with Aprilaire 1610 High-Efficiency Filter & All Associate Ductwork – $2,550
- Kills Viruses – The Coronavirus is an RNA virus, and while the Air Scrubber hasn’t been tested against this EXACT strain of RNA virus, it is designed to kill airborne RNA viruses such as influenza, ebola, SARS, and the common cold. They are attacked by the air scrubber particles. The highly-rated Aprilaire air filter also is designed to catch particles this small, something generic air filters won’t.
- Reduces Allergies – Allergens in the air are a huge cause of breathing problems in different seasons. These systems VASTLY reduce the allergens in your home
- Keep Surfaces Clean – Due to the reduction in airborne contaminants, there are fewer bacteria on the surfaces as well. You should still wipe everything down, but you will see less dust, and your home will be cleaner as a result.
- Reduces Odors – Having your home smelling fresh is a fantastic feeling. This is a huge benefit for pet owners, anyone with an older home that may have a scent to it or anyone that just wants to make sure their home is smelling fresh and clean!
- Cleans up to 99% – The Air Scrubber by Aerus can clean up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, while the Aprilaire 1610 Air Filter has an estimated efficiency of a MERV 16 filter on virus sized particles is up to 90%. These together leave a MINIMAL fraction of a percentage chance that a virus can live inside your home.
The Ultimate Package: Air Scrubber, Aprilaire 1610 High-Efficiency Fitler, Ductwork, with Aprilaire 8126X Fresh Air Ventilation System – $3,450
This comes with everything in the Elite Package while adding in the Aprilaire Ventilation Control System – Model 8126X
- Allows you to control the freshness of the air
- Reduces moisture, VOCs, Radon, and pollutants
- Keeps the air from becoming stagnant
- Recommended by ASHRAE and health care engineers to expel viruses – By bringing fresh air into the home and not letting it get stagnant, you are diluting the virus in the air. If you have stagnant air in the house, you could be allowing a virus to linger. The circulating air keeps clean, fresh air pumping throughout the house and the stagnant air and viruses out.
The Deluxe Package: Air Scrubber, Aprilaire 1610 High-Efficiency Filter, Ductwork, Aprilaire 8126X Fresh Air Ventilation System, With an Aprilaire 700 Humidification System – $4,325
This system comes with everything in the Ultimate Package, plus it also comes with humidity control. The amount of humidity in the air has a HUGE effect on how long a virus can live in the air and how infectious it is.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, studies show at humidity levels of 23 percent, 70 to 77 percent of the flu virus particles were still able to cause an infection an hour after the coughing simulation. But when humidity levels were raised to 43 percent, just 14 percent of the virus particles had the ability to infect. Most of the flu particles became inactive 15 minutes after they were released into the humid air.
This doesn’t even account for how proper humidity helps:
- Sore throats, dry sinuses, bloody noses
- Common colds
- Dry and cracking skin
- Transfer heat, allowing your heating system to use less energy
- Warping furniture and peeling paint
This humidity control not only helps you stay more comfortable, but it helps you stay healthy, greatly reducing the chance a virus can infect you in a properly humidified environment.
Schedule your free consultation today!
The Aprilaire 1610 Air Filter
Every system has an air filter, but they aren’t usually anything special. It’s a small piece of material that catches particles as they pass through your system. This air filter is designed differently. It is made of specialized materials that focus on smaller, tougher particles normal air filters can’t capture. With a MERV Rating of 16, this filter can capture up to 90% of the viruses and airborne contaminants that pass through it.
Coronavirus is an infectious disease transmitted person to person and can also become airborne. The virus is nominally 0.125 μm and can range from 0.06 to 0.14 μm. As a reference, a human hair is about 75 μm. This is why the estimated efficiency of a MERV 16 filter on virus sized particles up to 90% is so important. Lower rated filters aren’t able to capture this high volume of viruses that pass through the system.
Model 1610 features:
- Protects your HVAC system and offers superior filtration performance to 1” filters
- 16”x25” nominal size
- Painted steel cabinet
- Features a built-in, reversible angled cabinet extension for easy installation.
- Comes with 410 Clean Air Filter, which has more than 9 times the filtration area found in 1″ filters
- Guaranteed with our Pure Fit Promise: Self Seal™ technology, interlocking rails, and Clean Coil Commitment
- Easy to maintain — simply change the Air Purifier’s filter once up to every 12 months
The Air Scrubber by Aerus
The Air Scrubber sends scrubbing particles out into the air to actively fight against airborne viruses, bacteria, allergens, and other irritants. The ActivePure® technology can kill up to 99% of these airborne irritants! Here’s a little more about how it works…
How The Air Scrubber Works
Air scrubbers use ActivePure™ technology that sends cleaning particles (or scrubbers) into the air to actively clean and combat airborne irritants. The include allergens, dust, dirt, bacteria, viruses (RNA and others), odors, etc.
Who would benefit most from the Air Scrubber?
Those with breathing issues, chronic sickness, small children, the elderly, and allergy sufferers. The air scrubber makes the air cleaner and healthier to breathe, and it really benefits these groups of people the most.
Do you need to do anything once your Air Scrubber is installed?
Nope! Your Air Scrubber plugs right into your HVAC system and starts cleaning!
Does the Air Scrubber have other benefits aside from healthier breathing?
Absolutely! The main goal of the Air Scrubber is to make the air healthier to breathe, but it also reduces odors, and the amount of dust around the house. Some rooms tend to get dusty quickly, but this technology reduces this and keeps the home smelling and looking cleaner!
Aprilaire Ventilation Control System – Model 8126X
The Aprilaire Model 8126X Ventilation Control System is a whole-home ventilation system that helps you control the air freshness in every room of your home. It expels stale, stagnant air and replaces it with fresh, clean air. This greatly reduces moisture problems, odors and indoor pollutants, such as radon and VOCs. It also helps your home feel fresh and clean!
- It allows you to manage the quality of your home’s air year-round, with little effort.
- Continuously monitors outdoor temperature and indoor humidity to make sure the air coming in isn’t too hot, too cold or too humid.
- It provides fresh air only when needed.
- Never allows air that’s too hot, too cold, or too humid
- Provides an energy-efficient way to fresh air in your home
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor air will raise indoor relative humidity above 55%
- Designed with very few components to deliver improved performance and reliability.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
Aprilaire 700 Humidification System
Keeping your home properly humidified not only helps with your health, killing viruses quicker than lower humidity, but it also helps you stay more comfortable in your home! Dry, cracked skin, bloody noses, dry eyes, warped furniture, and peeling paint are all problems you run into with low humidity.
- Was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire – the inventor of the whole home evaporative humidifier, and the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- Full Coverage – Up to 4,200 square feet in tightly built homes with a capacity of 18 gallons per day
- Automatic Humidifier – with dual sensors to monitor and respond to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity 24/7 throughout the home – simply set it and forget it
- Convenient Digital Control – Shows percent humidity, lights indicate humidifier is running, when to change the water panel, when service is needed, and Blower Activation switch sets humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs
- Improved Health – Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 35% – 45% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions