Installations And Upgrades
Here’s how our installations work: you call or contact us online to schedule a time that works for you, we take full responsibility for your system, deliver it to your home and set everything up while you sit back and relax. You can do this with confidence because our factory-trained NATE-certified installation technicians are the best in the business, and all of our systems are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee — no questions asked.
Having the right contractor install your HVAC system could make a world of difference. Without the proper guidance and knowledge, you could not only have a poor installation, but maybe even the wrong system.
The right contractor will:
- Choose the Right System – Having the right size system for your home is INCREDIBLY important. Not only will this ensure your home is comfortable, but it will also have a large impact on your energy bills. If the contractor doesn’t have enough knowledge, or they just want to sell a more expensive system, you can be given the wrong information, leading you to the wrong system.
- Install the System Properly – Your HVAC system not only impacts your bills, but it also should last for 10+ years. If your system isn’t installed correctly, it won’t keep your home comfortable, it won’t run efficiently, and it will likely need to be replaced sooner than it should. With your system making such a big impact on your home, you want to make sure you have the right company for the job. An experienced contractor with a good reputation will leave you with a properly installed system that will work for years to come.
- Explain What Is Happening – If you have questions they should all be answered. When you are making such an important investment in your home, you want to know everything you can. The right contractor will explain what they want to install, why they think it’s the right equipment, and how it will help your home. They will also explain all the prices and exactly what you are paying for.
To schedule an installation, call us at 610-446-7877.
Replacing your outdated equipment by upgrading to a high-efficiency home heating or cooling system is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to reduce your home’s energy costs and environmental footprint. In fact, in some cases, our customers’ savings are so high, their upgrades end up paying for themselves within a few years or even months. Plus, we offer a number of payment options designed to make upgrading to an energy-efficient heating or cooling system more affordable than ever.
A few signs to look for that may mean you could use an upgrade:
- Your Energy Bills Are VERY High – It’s normal for your energy bills to go up in the hottest and coldest months of the year, but if you see them going higher than normal, it could be your system using too much energy. Many energy companies will provide your usage compared to last year’s, and to those who live around you. This is a good gauge of how much energy you should be using compared to how much you actually are.
- Your System Breaks Down – If your system needs lots of repairs, or breaks down too often, it may finally just be time to move on from it. Just like sinking money into an old car, it could be easier and provide more peace of mind to simply get a brand new system that won’t give you constant headaches.
- Your System Doesn’t Keep Your Home Comfortable – This one is obvious. If your system isn’t keeping your home comfortable anymore, it’s time to make the switch. This can be noticed if certain rooms don’t ever stay comfortable, or maybe your whole home just doesn’t feel as nice as it used to.
Here is a note we received from a happy customer who immediately saw savings from their new system’s energy efficiency:
“Hi During my first full month of AC use in August, which was extremely hot and humid, I managed a savings of 47.5 percent compared to the same period in 2015. That month was comparable for heat and humidity to this year. My heater so far has yielded similar results. PECO has also provided account updates that I receive advising my energy usage is now equal to my most efficient neighbors. This is clearly due to the efficiency of the multiple cooling and heating stages of the Carrier Infinity unit installed in my home.
Other added bonuses are the rebates I accepted from PECO for over 700.00 dollars plus a potential tax rebate at the end of the year. Also, the remote thermostat application is very easy to use through my home wi-fi.
Your service is excellent. I’ve never seen a company more committed to every detail and even initiating a return visit to meet installation concerns I had. I didn’t need to even ask.
Thanks for your awesome help,
Jennifer & Adam S.
To get the upgrading process started, call us at 610-446-7877.
Talk To Someone About A New System For Your Home
Furnace Installation In Radnor, PA
John Cipollone, Inc has built an excellent reputation for expert, reliable furnace installation in Radnor, PA and across the Main Line. Based in Havertown, we’ve helped homeowners and businesses since 1953. And, we get the job right the first time. Call us today at (610) 446-7877 for a free consultation.