Indoor Air Quality And Thermostats
Improve Your Home Comfort Without Touching The HVAC System
Keeping your Havertown, PA home comfortable all year long can mean more than just keeping your heating and cooling systems in good shape. Obviously that’s important, but there are a few other ways to make sure your home is a comfortable place to be.
Indoor Air Quality
Improving the air quality in your home can go a long way. This will lead to:
- A Healthier Home – Improved breathing, fewer airborne irritants in the air
- Cleaner Home – Less dust and smelly odors
- Ease On HVAC System – Less airborne irritants going through your system will ease the work it does
- Proper Humidity – This keeps you healthier and more comfortable all year long
What products improve indoor air quality:
- Air Filter – This is the cheapest, most standard process for keeping your air clean
- Air Scrubber – Air scrubbers plug right into your HVAC system and actively clean the air
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers – These systems keep the moisture levels in your home perfect in the winter and the summer. This helps alleviate dry skin and sickness in the winter, and also improves your comfort in the summer.
You spend the majority of your time indoors, and you should be breathing the cleanest air possible. Give us a call at (610) 446-7877, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about improving your indoor air quality.
Traditionally, a thermostat would simply hang on the wall in your living room, and you would fight with the people you live with over what temperature you all prefer. There are still a bunch of thermostats like this, but now there are new and improved ones that can do so much more.
Smart Thermostats are built to help you improve the comfort in your home and reduce your energy bills while adding an extra layer of convenience. With a Smart Thermostat, you can:
- Access From Your Phone or Computer – Instead of walking over to the wall to adjusting the temperature, you can simply hop on your phone or computer to change the settings.
- Program Schedules – You can program different temperature schedules based on when you are home. This way you aren’t using energy when you don’t need to.
- Gather Data – A smart system gathers data on energy use in order to operate as efficiently as possible.
- Control From Anywhere – Becuase you have access from your phone, you can make adjustments while you are on the road! Don’t come home to a house that’s too cold or hot anymore.
- Some Hook Up To Other Appliances – Certain smart thermostats even hook up to other smart systems such as Amazon Echos, Google Homes, and Apple Home Kits.
As you can see, thermostats can do a lot more than they used to. Give us a call at (610) 446-7877, or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about a new smart thermostat for your home.