Wash 2020 Away: January 2021 Water Heater Special
For the month of January, we are offering 10% off new water heaters! All you have to do is take a picture of your current system, and send it to us. Then when you have your new system picked out, we will knock 10% of the cost right off the top! There are a limited number of spots for this January special, so fill out the form here to qualify!
How Old Is Your Water Heater?
Knowing how the age of your water heater gives you a good indication of how long it will be until you need a new one. Once it hits the 8-10 year mark, it’s time to start getting ready for a new unit.
Fill out the form for a simple guide on how you can determine the age of your Bradford White Water Heater!
6 Reasons For Water Heater Service
Even if you don't replace your system, older water heaters can run into a lot of issues. Here are 6 reasons to have your system serviced....
- Sediment Build Up In Your Tank - Different materials can sometimes get caught in your tank. If you don't have your system looked at, it could lead to dirtier water.
- Ensure Safety - Your water heater has safety checks and valves that a professional can look at to make sure everything is working safely
- Lengthens The Lifespan - A water heater is an important piece of equipment, and is something that should last for years. Just like taking care of a car to make sure it runs wells and lasts, your water heater should be maintained regularly to make it last.
- Check & Replace Anode Rod - This is a rod in most hot water heaters that stops tanks from corroding. Once the rod has corroded itself too much, it needs to be replaced.
- Reduces Breakdowns & Repairs - Making sure your equipment is looked at frequently (once a year) means that there will be less breakdowns and need for repairs. Not only are these costly, but also VERY inconvenient.
- Increases Efficiency - With regular service you will make sure your system is running efficiently, saving you money on energy bills and saving your system the stress.
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you know it's time for a new water heater, take advantage of this offer! Send us a pic and take 10% off of your new system.
If you have any questions about your water heater, or any aspect of your home comfort, give us a call at (610) 446-7877, or email us at email@example.com.